ESP/SurgeX Expands Energy Management Portfolio
ESP/SurgeX has partnered with Verdiem to address plug load energy waste problems in commercial buildings. The partnership combines Verdiem’s Surveyor software with ESP/SurgeX power protection technology.
Surveyor allows organizations to centrally enforce energy efficiency polices and manage the power states of distributed PC fleets. It identifies and tracks the usage and energy consumption of desktop PCs and allows IT to control PC power consumption by department, location, device type and employee. In addition to extending enterprise quality wake functionality, Surveyor monitors end user print activity across an entire printer fleet and compiles data that highlights inefficiencies directly related to how end users interact with their print environment.
The software is currently available with ESP Next Gen Power Conditioning System and Digital QC products.
A study on virtual energy assessments conducted with nine Boston buildings found that plug loads represent a significant portion of energy use in commercial buildings and that tenant engagement and plug load reductions are currently under-incentivized by utilities and existing energy efficiency programs.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement