ESP/SurgeX Unveils Remote Diagnostics Suite
ESP/SurgeX offers a Remote Diagnostics Suite to monitor, control, and manage the power protection needs of connected equipment, including printers, PCs, AV racks, servers and copiers. The technology can be integrated into existing OEM platforms and future ESP/SurgeX installations.
ESP/SurgeX launched its initial IP-enabled product in 2009 and developed cloud-based capabilities in 2011.
Additions to the Remote Diagnostics Suite include cellular connectivity, an embedded all-in-one Envision Remote Portal, and enhanced cloud accessibility. Diagnostics enhancements include the capture of trending data and power issues over time. ESP/SurgeX also enables system-wide, live-communication with all Remote Diagnostic Suite installations, making it easier to monitor live metrics and cycle/reboot power to equipment.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection