Eutectics Finance Launches Clean Energy Financing Platform
Eutectics Finance has launched a financing platform to fund energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements ranging from $25,000 to $5,000,000 in buildings across the United States.
The company has facilitated more than $32.4 million in energy efficiency, water saving and renewable energy projects across the country.
Contractors can access the Eutectics Finance platform through a quote request, which asks for the same information as a typical bid sheet. Eutectics Finance then provides a quote to the contractor and the business, with funding following credit approval.
Projects seeking less than $150,000 in financing require a one-page credit application, with financing determinations made within 24 hours, the company said. For larger projects, basic financial information is needed from applicants, with a typical financing determination made within 48 hours.
Eutectics Finance is fully capitalized with internal credit authority. No outside approval or capital is required for clean energy projects up to $5,000,000.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection