Eutectics Finance Launches Clean Energy Financing Platform
Eutectics Finance has launched a financing platform to fund energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements ranging from $25,000 to $5,000,000 in buildings across the United States.
The company has facilitated more than $32.4 million in energy efficiency, water saving and renewable energy projects across the country.
Contractors can access the Eutectics Finance platform through a quote request, which asks for the same information as a typical bid sheet. Eutectics Finance then provides a quote to the contractor and the business, with funding following credit approval.
Projects seeking less than $150,000 in financing require a one-page credit application, with financing determinations made within 24 hours, the company said. For larger projects, basic financial information is needed from applicants, with a typical financing determination made within 48 hours.
Eutectics Finance is fully capitalized with internal credit authority. No outside approval or capital is required for clean energy projects up to $5,000,000.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies