Eutectics Finance Launches Clean Energy Financing Platform
Eutectics Finance has launched a financing platform to fund energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements ranging from $25,000 to $5,000,000 in buildings across the United States.
The company has facilitated more than $32.4 million in energy efficiency, water saving and renewable energy projects across the country.
Contractors can access the Eutectics Finance platform through a quote request, which asks for the same information as a typical bid sheet. Eutectics Finance then provides a quote to the contractor and the business, with funding following credit approval.
Projects seeking less than $150,000 in financing require a one-page credit application, with financing determinations made within 24 hours, the company said. For larger projects, basic financial information is needed from applicants, with a typical financing determination made within 48 hours.
Eutectics Finance is fully capitalized with internal credit authority. No outside approval or capital is required for clean energy projects up to $5,000,000.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book