Ecova Extends its Platform, Invests in TROVE
Ecova has added capabilities to its Energy and Sustainability Management Platform, according to the company.
The platform, which Ecova says helps companies manage their resources across multiple categories, has added market price intelligence and advanced invoice and meter data features. The company also is adding interval meter data, which offers 15 minute granularity. This, according to the press release, provides clients with insight into usage patterns, granular visibility into usage increases and the ability effectiveness of projects. The company says that the type of data the platform can provide will useful information as distributed energy resources (DER) and related models grow.
Last week, Ecova said that it is investing in TROVE, which is described as a “next-generation data analytics company.”
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection