Ecova Extends its Platform, Invests in TROVE
Ecova has added capabilities to its Energy and Sustainability Management Platform, according to the company.
The platform, which Ecova says helps companies manage their resources across multiple categories, has added market price intelligence and advanced invoice and meter data features. The company also is adding interval meter data, which offers 15 minute granularity. This, according to the press release, provides clients with insight into usage patterns, granular visibility into usage increases and the ability effectiveness of projects. The company says that the type of data the platform can provide will useful information as distributed energy resources (DER) and related models grow.
Last week, Ecova said that it is investing in TROVE, which is described as a “next-generation data analytics company.”
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data