Excalibur Caters to Facility Management Firms
As part of its new 360 Degree service, UK-based Excalibur Energy will estimate potential energy savings that could be achieved through retrofits and present technical information clearly for facility management companies to insert into their own reports.
The Excalibur 360 Degree report can be used within an energy audit as a means to identify projects to improve air conditioning efficiency.
The full service comprises advice on equipment that is likely to be cost effective; identification of maintenance issues that may affect efficiency; undertaking an initial desktop survey to provide a proposal with a budget price and potential cost reduction. If economical, Excalibur will visit the site to provide a full fixed-price proposal, to include equipment specification, accurate energy analysis showing existing energy consumption and projected energy reduction. The resulting report will identify if there is a major opportunity to reduce energy consumption and the return on investment to achieve it.
If implemented, Excalibur’s team will perform pre and post monitoring to validate the energy reduction. Installation will be delivered by Excalibur’s staff, including training, warranties and necessary certifications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation