Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
UK-based Excalibur Energy has been awarded preferred supplier status by facilities management firm Mitie for energy saving projects related to refrigeration and cooling in a range of client facilities.
Excalibur provides consultancy, performance analysis and measurement with retrofit solutions to improve chiller efficiency without wholesale replacement. Excalibur optimizes the efficiency of chillers, cooling and refrigeration systems using a combination of high-efficiency EC fans, inverter control, advanced condenser cleaning regimes and other technologies. The company says it typically reduces energy consumption by 25-30 percent.
The company joins Mitie’s preferred supplier program following about 20 key projects during which it acted as a subcontractor for Mitie’s technical facilities management in delivering energy savings to a range of clients, including data centers, banks, national health sites and call centers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash