Explosion Proof LED Offered for Suspension Mounting
Larson Electronics released a new 150-watt explosion-proof LED light fixture with a safety cable suspension mounting option.
The EPL-HB-150LED-RT-100-1523-SCAB is equivalent to a 400-watt metal halide. The fixture produces 12,000 lumens of light and can be operated on 100-277 volts.
Because the unit is constructed with LED technology, it is compact in size and has no ballast. The LED assembly has a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70. The fixture is equipped with 100-foot safety cable for suspension mounting for applications such as grain bins, elevators and towers in atmospheres such as petrochemical plants and refineries.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Gartner Magic Quadrant