Explosion Proof LED Offered for Suspension Mounting
Larson Electronics released a new 150-watt explosion-proof LED light fixture with a safety cable suspension mounting option.
The EPL-HB-150LED-RT-100-1523-SCAB is equivalent to a 400-watt metal halide. The fixture produces 12,000 lumens of light and can be operated on 100-277 volts.
Because the unit is constructed with LED technology, it is compact in size and has no ballast. The LED assembly has a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70. The fixture is equipped with 100-foot safety cable for suspension mounting for applications such as grain bins, elevators and towers in atmospheres such as petrochemical plants and refineries.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts