Explosion Proof LED Offered for Suspension Mounting
Larson Electronics released a new 150-watt explosion-proof LED light fixture with a safety cable suspension mounting option.
The EPL-HB-150LED-RT-100-1523-SCAB is equivalent to a 400-watt metal halide. The fixture produces 12,000 lumens of light and can be operated on 100-277 volts.
Because the unit is constructed with LED technology, it is compact in size and has no ballast. The LED assembly has a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70. The fixture is equipped with 100-foot safety cable for suspension mounting for applications such as grain bins, elevators and towers in atmospheres such as petrochemical plants and refineries.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies