Explosion Proof LED Offered for Suspension Mounting
Larson Electronics released a new 150-watt explosion-proof LED light fixture with a safety cable suspension mounting option.
The EPL-HB-150LED-RT-100-1523-SCAB is equivalent to a 400-watt metal halide. The fixture produces 12,000 lumens of light and can be operated on 100-277 volts.
Because the unit is constructed with LED technology, it is compact in size and has no ballast. The LED assembly has a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70. The fixture is equipped with 100-foot safety cable for suspension mounting for applications such as grain bins, elevators and towers in atmospheres such as petrochemical plants and refineries.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- The Sustainable Edge™
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape