Exterior LEDs Save Office Center 78% in Energy Usage per Year
Stouch Lighting completed an exterior LED lighting retrofit project for Kaiserman Company’s Kevon Office Center in Pennsauken, NJ, which is projected to save the company over $3,600 per year in lighting energy costs.
In addition to the energy savings, Stouch Lighting anticipates the LED lighting retrofit saving Kaiserman an additional $1,100 per year in lighting-maintenance related costs that would have been incurred for replacing failed lamps, ballasts and fixtures in the existing exterior lighting.
Stouch Lighting projects that the total investment, including the new LED lighting fixtures and installation, will provide Kaiserman with a return on its investment within 43 Months.
The retrofit included replacing existing metal halide 400 watt lamps (458 system wattage) with 117 watt LED parking lot fixtures, high pressure sodium 250 watt lamps (312 system wattage) with 45 watt LED parking lot fixtures, and high pressure sodium 250 watt flood lamps (312 system wattage) with 68 watt LED flood light fixtures.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement