Exterior LEDs Save Office Center 78% in Energy Usage per Year
Stouch Lighting completed an exterior LED lighting retrofit project for Kaiserman Company’s Kevon Office Center in Pennsauken, NJ, which is projected to save the company over $3,600 per year in lighting energy costs.
In addition to the energy savings, Stouch Lighting anticipates the LED lighting retrofit saving Kaiserman an additional $1,100 per year in lighting-maintenance related costs that would have been incurred for replacing failed lamps, ballasts and fixtures in the existing exterior lighting.
Stouch Lighting projects that the total investment, including the new LED lighting fixtures and installation, will provide Kaiserman with a return on its investment within 43 Months.
The retrofit included replacing existing metal halide 400 watt lamps (458 system wattage) with 117 watt LED parking lot fixtures, high pressure sodium 250 watt lamps (312 system wattage) with 45 watt LED parking lot fixtures, and high pressure sodium 250 watt flood lamps (312 system wattage) with 68 watt LED flood light fixtures.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control