Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA
Fairbanks Energy Services says that it has completed an energy efficiency project at The Campus at Marlborough.
The project involved a four-building Class A complex in Marlborough, MA. Fairbanks used incentives to move the buildings to LEDs and advanced controls. Embedded photcells and occupancy sensors enble the lights to be grouped into zones, the company said. An additional savings of 21 perce t was achieved by dimming the high end trim of each zone and daylight harvesting.
The project resulted in savings of 870,500 kWh annually, according to the release.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase