Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA
Fairbanks Energy Services says that it has completed an energy efficiency project at The Campus at Marlborough.
The project involved a four-building Class A complex in Marlborough, MA. Fairbanks used incentives to move the buildings to LEDs and advanced controls. Embedded photcells and occupancy sensors enble the lights to be grouped into zones, the company said. An additional savings of 21 perce t was achieved by dimming the high end trim of each zone and daylight harvesting.
The project resulted in savings of 870,500 kWh annually, according to the release.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation