Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA
Fairbanks Energy Services says that it has completed an energy efficiency project at The Campus at Marlborough.
The project involved a four-building Class A complex in Marlborough, MA. Fairbanks used incentives to move the buildings to LEDs and advanced controls. Embedded photcells and occupancy sensors enble the lights to be grouped into zones, the company said. An additional savings of 21 perce t was achieved by dimming the high end trim of each zone and daylight harvesting.
The project resulted in savings of 870,500 kWh annually, according to the release.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy