Featured Product of the Year: Lucid Building OS
“BuildingOS is a very solid building energy tracking and management software package. It enables reporting and visualization of data across the enterprise which allows assessment of energy consumption and identification of opportunities to reduce energy use.”
–Energy Manager Today Awards judge
Lucid’s BuildingOS, which won an Energy Manager Today Product of the Year Award, is a cloud-based building management platform that integrates and aggregates portfolio-wide metering and building systems data for simple, collaborative analysis. It provides a centralized repository for all end-users’ building data, so they can import all of their building information, historical bill/interval data, facility audits, asset information and equipment documentation, Lucid says.
The intuitive suite of BuildingOS applications enables a diverse set of teams to drive action from data, guiding them in decisions about building optimization, planning, and tenant engagement, according to Lucid. Lucid offers a variety of solutions to manage connected buildings, including: Visibility & Reporting, Measurement & Verification, Building Efficiency, Utility Bill Management, Budgeting & Planning, Benchmarking, and Tenant Billing. BuildingOS is completely vendor-agnostic and natively connects to 175+ building technologies. Users can leverage existing infrastructure to collect data from any utility meter, sub-meter, or controls system and seamlessly access that data across any device. As an SaaS platform, BuildingOS also lowers TCO and improves time to value, the company says.
Lucid says BuildingOS has over 10,000 buildings, 50,000 BIoT devices, and 1 billion square feet under management across 10 countries. Some customers include DuPont, Starbucks, PNCBank, Google, Yahoo, JLL, Yale, Boston Public Schools and the City of Los Angeles.
One judge called BuildingOS a “good application of how connected buildings can make smart decisions on energy management to reduce consumption and decrease costs.”
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds