Field Demonstrations Validate Significant Energy Savings with Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits
Rooftop-Units (RTUs) condition over 60% of commercial floor space in the United States. While typically viewed as one of the more affordable options on the market, traditional RTUs are poorly engineered without energy or maintenance costs in mind. Over the last ten years, a new Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) retrofit technology has established itself to address the wasteful energy practices and operational inefficiencies of RTUs, called Advanced RTU Control (ARC).
With ARC retrofit technology, RTU performance is improved through the addition of a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Demand Control Ventilation, Advanced Economization, and Predictive Economization. ARCs have been tested by numerous utilities and third-party organizations to determine how they perform in various climate zones to validate their ability to lower energy consumption, providing operational oversight, and extend the life of RTU assets.
To learn more about how HVAC energy is reduced with ARC technology, and how this cost effective solution has been proven successful in facilities across the various climate zones, download the white paper titled Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Significant Energy Savings.
Complete this form to receive an email with the White Paper.
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Combined Heat and Power
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash