FieldView’s 2015 DCIM Improves Data Center Resilience
FieldView Solutions has launched FieldView 2015 DCIM. The new data center infrastructure management software improves data center resilience by capturing, correlating and analyzing massive amounts of live data, enabling simulations of potential failures, contemplated changes and planned maintenance downtime.
FieldView 2015 DCIM helps bridge the operational data needs of IT and facilities managers by assembling data required by both and reducing the number of clicks required to access critical or commonly used information. Customers can customize views to match the specific needs of IT and facilities personnel.
In addition to FieldView 2015, FieldView’s DCIM Monitoring software features three new optional modules:
- PowerView: A power chain analysis tool that allows users to simulate scenarios such as power chain failures, scheduled maintenance downtime and varying load tolerances, with an end-to-end view of the power distribution across the entire power chain.
- LiveView: An enhanced API that enables third-party software integration for live temperature, power and other monitored data.
- DataView: The DataView enhanced data warehouse can be integrated with other “big data” applications.
FieldView 2015’s user interface includes new dashboards, enhancements for alarms, enhanced analytics capabilities, internationalization and mobile device-ready screens. The customizable dashboard allows for a single pane, dynamic view of all the monitored metrics.
FieldView 2015, PowerView and the latest releases of DataView and LiveView will be available March 31, 2015.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles