Final Deadline Today for Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
Today is the final deadline for submissions to the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards.
The second annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards program recognizes excellence in energy and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a high score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research. (See last year’s winners here.)
You work hard to create products that are tops in the industry. Your sustainability and energy management projects exceeded your goals. Now, gain recognition for excellence in your field.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year Award to display on product packaging, websites, and other marketing materials, plus promotion in a special Environmental Leader report, on the EL website, and in our newsletter.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Arrow Electronics
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- Honeywell Aerospace
- ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Power Advocate
- Sam’s Club
- Sustainability Guild International
- Trupoint Advisors
- University of California, Berkeley
- Williams Creek Consulting
- YES Bank
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future