Final Deadline Today for Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
Today is the final deadline for submissions to the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards.
The second annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards program recognizes excellence in energy and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a high score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research. (See last year’s winners here.)
You work hard to create products that are tops in the industry. Your sustainability and energy management projects exceeded your goals. Now, gain recognition for excellence in your field.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year Award to display on product packaging, websites, and other marketing materials, plus promotion in a special Environmental Leader report, on the EL website, and in our newsletter.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Arrow Electronics
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- Honeywell Aerospace
- ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Power Advocate
- Sam’s Club
- Sustainability Guild International
- Trupoint Advisors
- University of California, Berkeley
- Williams Creek Consulting
- YES Bank
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management