First High Color Rendering LED Lamps Launched
Soraa’s GaN on GaN™ (gallium nitride on gallium nitride) LED technology is now available in a line of high color and white rendering, high light output LED GU10 230V dimmable lamps.
The company’s continuous full visible spectrum Soraa Vivid 2 LED GU10 lamps, with a CRI of 95 and R9 greater than 90, render deep reds and cyans, and have no artificial spectral “blue-peak.”
Soraa’s GaN on GaN™ LEDs have high light density, emitting 10 times more light per unit area of LED material than LEDs built on lower quality foreign substrates.
Soraa’s new LED GU10 lamps are available in a wide range of light output, beam angles and color temperatures. Soraa’s Premium 2 LED GU10 10o lamp has a peak intensity of 7760Cd and 2420Cd for the 25o option—twice that of halogen. The LED GU10 lamps are available in 10o, 25o, 36o, and 60o beam angles and 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperatures.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing