First High Color Rendering LED Lamps Launched
Soraa’s GaN on GaN™ (gallium nitride on gallium nitride) LED technology is now available in a line of high color and white rendering, high light output LED GU10 230V dimmable lamps.
The company’s continuous full visible spectrum Soraa Vivid 2 LED GU10 lamps, with a CRI of 95 and R9 greater than 90, render deep reds and cyans, and have no artificial spectral “blue-peak.”
Soraa’s GaN on GaN™ LEDs have high light density, emitting 10 times more light per unit area of LED material than LEDs built on lower quality foreign substrates.
Soraa’s new LED GU10 lamps are available in a wide range of light output, beam angles and color temperatures. Soraa’s Premium 2 LED GU10 10o lamp has a peak intensity of 7760Cd and 2420Cd for the 25o option—twice that of halogen. The LED GU10 lamps are available in 10o, 25o, 36o, and 60o beam angles and 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperatures.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement