First High Color Rendering LED Lamps Launched
Soraa’s GaN on GaN™ (gallium nitride on gallium nitride) LED technology is now available in a line of high color and white rendering, high light output LED GU10 230V dimmable lamps.
The company’s continuous full visible spectrum Soraa Vivid 2 LED GU10 lamps, with a CRI of 95 and R9 greater than 90, render deep reds and cyans, and have no artificial spectral “blue-peak.”
Soraa’s GaN on GaN™ LEDs have high light density, emitting 10 times more light per unit area of LED material than LEDs built on lower quality foreign substrates.
Soraa’s new LED GU10 lamps are available in a wide range of light output, beam angles and color temperatures. Soraa’s Premium 2 LED GU10 10o lamp has a peak intensity of 7760Cd and 2420Cd for the 25o option—twice that of halogen. The LED GU10 lamps are available in 10o, 25o, 36o, and 60o beam angles and 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperatures.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room