First National Bank of Omaha Upgrades its Fuel Cell System
First National Bank of Omaha has upgraded to a PureCell Model 400 fuel cell system from ClearEdge Power for the bank’s First National Technology Center in Omaha, Neb. The fuel cell is installed in the main floor of the building and provides 400 kW of heat and power to the facility.
First National Bank of Omaha originally began powering its data center with fuel cells in 1999 when it installed ClearEdge Power’s previous generation 200 kW fuel cell systems.
By generating power on-site with a fuel cell, this new PureCell system will drive lower energy costs and enable First National Bank of Omaha to save over a million gallons of water annually.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation