FirstFuel Eyes ‘Mass Scale’ Energy Efficiency
FirstFuel Software enhanced its Remote Building Analytics (RBA) platform to drive commercial energy efficiency at mass scale. FirstFuel also hired former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as vice president of products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the new platform.
By leveraging technology advancements across both interval and monthly meter data, FirstFuel says the RBA platform now delivers energy performance intelligence to support all major commercial segments across every stage of the efficiency lifecycle, including portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification.
Last fall, FirstFuel announced its RBA platform is being utilized by Washington DC’s Department of General Services to identify and deliver energy efficiency savings within DGS’s nearly 30 million square feet of District owned property.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws