FirstFuel Eyes ‘Mass Scale’ Energy Efficiency
FirstFuel Software enhanced its Remote Building Analytics (RBA) platform to drive commercial energy efficiency at mass scale. FirstFuel also hired former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as vice president of products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the new platform.
By leveraging technology advancements across both interval and monthly meter data, FirstFuel says the RBA platform now delivers energy performance intelligence to support all major commercial segments across every stage of the efficiency lifecycle, including portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification.
Last fall, FirstFuel announced its RBA platform is being utilized by Washington DC’s Department of General Services to identify and deliver energy efficiency savings within DGS’s nearly 30 million square feet of District owned property.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement