FirstFuel Eyes ‘Mass Scale’ Energy Efficiency
FirstFuel Software enhanced its Remote Building Analytics (RBA) platform to drive commercial energy efficiency at mass scale. FirstFuel also hired former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as vice president of products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the new platform.
By leveraging technology advancements across both interval and monthly meter data, FirstFuel says the RBA platform now delivers energy performance intelligence to support all major commercial segments across every stage of the efficiency lifecycle, including portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification.
Last fall, FirstFuel announced its RBA platform is being utilized by Washington DC’s Department of General Services to identify and deliver energy efficiency savings within DGS’s nearly 30 million square feet of District owned property.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts