FirstFuel Secures $8.5M in Added Funding
FirstFuel Software has secured $8.5 million in Series B financing from new and existing investors, including the Düsseldorf, Germany-based utility E.ON. Existing investors Battery Ventures, Rockport Capital and Nth Power also participated in the financing round. FirstFuel Software describes itself as “a utility SaaS analytics company, but FirstFuel also recently announced deployments with the US General Services Administration and the Washington DC Department of General Services.
The new funding will support FirstFuel’s continued expansion in North America, and now globally, as well as further accelerate development of its Remote Building Analytics (RBA) platform, which leverages data analytics to drive scalable efficiency in commercial buildings.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards