Fixture-Mount Occupancy Sensor Includes Interchangeable Lenses Option
Acuity Brands has launched a fixture mount occupancy sensor with interchangeable lenses.
The LSXR Fixture-Mount Sensor from Sensor Switch offers up to four lenses and an integrated, adjustable mounting bracket for varying mounting heights and fixture types – whether the application is a high-bay warehouse with luminaires on 40-foot ceilings or a hallway with fixtures mounted at 10 feet.
The interchangeable lenses eliminate the need to replace the entire sensor.
Occupancy sensors can help cut energy consumption by reducing the lighting load to turn lighting off when it’s not needed.
Sensor Switch offers a broad portfolio of occupancy and daylight sensors to help users increase a building’s efficiency and reduce energy consumption. The LSXR sensor extends Sensor Switch’s offering to fixture-mount applications. The LSXR sensor can be ordered stand-alone in a variety of powering and dimming options through local electrical distributors or it can be ordered pre-installed on many luminaires from Acuity Brands.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies