Fixture-Mount Occupancy Sensor Includes Interchangeable Lenses Option
Acuity Brands has launched a fixture mount occupancy sensor with interchangeable lenses.
The LSXR Fixture-Mount Sensor from Sensor Switch offers up to four lenses and an integrated, adjustable mounting bracket for varying mounting heights and fixture types – whether the application is a high-bay warehouse with luminaires on 40-foot ceilings or a hallway with fixtures mounted at 10 feet.
The interchangeable lenses eliminate the need to replace the entire sensor.
Occupancy sensors can help cut energy consumption by reducing the lighting load to turn lighting off when it’s not needed.
Sensor Switch offers a broad portfolio of occupancy and daylight sensors to help users increase a building’s efficiency and reduce energy consumption. The LSXR sensor extends Sensor Switch’s offering to fixture-mount applications. The LSXR sensor can be ordered stand-alone in a variety of powering and dimming options through local electrical distributors or it can be ordered pre-installed on many luminaires from Acuity Brands.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide