Fixture-Mount Occupancy Sensor Includes Interchangeable Lenses Option
Acuity Brands has launched a fixture mount occupancy sensor with interchangeable lenses.
The LSXR Fixture-Mount Sensor from Sensor Switch offers up to four lenses and an integrated, adjustable mounting bracket for varying mounting heights and fixture types – whether the application is a high-bay warehouse with luminaires on 40-foot ceilings or a hallway with fixtures mounted at 10 feet.
The interchangeable lenses eliminate the need to replace the entire sensor.
Occupancy sensors can help cut energy consumption by reducing the lighting load to turn lighting off when it’s not needed.
Sensor Switch offers a broad portfolio of occupancy and daylight sensors to help users increase a building’s efficiency and reduce energy consumption. The LSXR sensor extends Sensor Switch’s offering to fixture-mount applications. The LSXR sensor can be ordered stand-alone in a variety of powering and dimming options through local electrical distributors or it can be ordered pre-installed on many luminaires from Acuity Brands.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement