Fixture Retrofits for LEDs Available
Specialty lighting supplier Engineering Products Co. and LED tube manufacturer Aleddra LED Lighting will jointly offer a complete retrofit lighting solution that converts older, four- or eight-foot T12 strip light fixtures into energy-efficient fixtures using linear LED lamps.
The T12 fluorescent lamp that had been used in commercial and industrial lighting systems was phased out in 2012 by the 2007 Energy Independence and Security Act. Replacement with a linear LED lamp is a logical choice. However, there are no eight-foot LED lamps that currently meet UL’s 17.6-ounce weight limit. Therefore, the most cost-effective alternative is to convert the eight-foot strip light fixture to two four-foot linear LED lamps using the EPCO UL-listed T8 Retrofit Conversion Kit, which includes Aleddra’s EasiRetrofit tube
Aleddra’s double-ended EasiRetrofit LED tube is UL 1598C classified and its four-foot models are on the DLC (Design Lights Consortium) qualified product list for rebate. It comes with five-year and 50,000-hour lifetime warranties and is available in two-, three-, four-, and five-foot lengths and color temperatures of 3000K, 4100K, 5000K, and 6000K.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles