Fixture Retrofits for LEDs Available
Specialty lighting supplier Engineering Products Co. and LED tube manufacturer Aleddra LED Lighting will jointly offer a complete retrofit lighting solution that converts older, four- or eight-foot T12 strip light fixtures into energy-efficient fixtures using linear LED lamps.
The T12 fluorescent lamp that had been used in commercial and industrial lighting systems was phased out in 2012 by the 2007 Energy Independence and Security Act. Replacement with a linear LED lamp is a logical choice. However, there are no eight-foot LED lamps that currently meet UL’s 17.6-ounce weight limit. Therefore, the most cost-effective alternative is to convert the eight-foot strip light fixture to two four-foot linear LED lamps using the EPCO UL-listed T8 Retrofit Conversion Kit, which includes Aleddra’s EasiRetrofit tube
Aleddra’s double-ended EasiRetrofit LED tube is UL 1598C classified and its four-foot models are on the DLC (Design Lights Consortium) qualified product list for rebate. It comes with five-year and 50,000-hour lifetime warranties and is available in two-, three-, four-, and five-foot lengths and color temperatures of 3000K, 4100K, 5000K, and 6000K.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management