Fixture Retrofits for LEDs Available
Specialty lighting supplier Engineering Products Co. and LED tube manufacturer Aleddra LED Lighting will jointly offer a complete retrofit lighting solution that converts older, four- or eight-foot T12 strip light fixtures into energy-efficient fixtures using linear LED lamps.
The T12 fluorescent lamp that had been used in commercial and industrial lighting systems was phased out in 2012 by the 2007 Energy Independence and Security Act. Replacement with a linear LED lamp is a logical choice. However, there are no eight-foot LED lamps that currently meet UL’s 17.6-ounce weight limit. Therefore, the most cost-effective alternative is to convert the eight-foot strip light fixture to two four-foot linear LED lamps using the EPCO UL-listed T8 Retrofit Conversion Kit, which includes Aleddra’s EasiRetrofit tube
Aleddra’s double-ended EasiRetrofit LED tube is UL 1598C classified and its four-foot models are on the DLC (Design Lights Consortium) qualified product list for rebate. It comes with five-year and 50,000-hour lifetime warranties and is available in two-, three-, four-, and five-foot lengths and color temperatures of 3000K, 4100K, 5000K, and 6000K.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement