Flexible UPS From Emerson Network Power Earns Energy Star
Designed for small- to-medium-sized sites, the Liebert APS system supports power requirements of up to 20 kVA/18 kW, eliminatiing the need to over provision. The unit’s FlexPower modules allow power capacity to grow in 5 kVA /4.5 kW increments up to 15 kVA/13.5 kW or 20 kVA/18 kW.
Battery modules may also be added as needed to increase backup time. FlexPower modules and battery modules are hot swappable, and can be added or replaced by the user.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) instituted its Energy Star for UPS program in late 2012, affecting UPS products rated greater than or equal to 1500 watts. The EPA certification process examines products based on average power, efficiency and efficiency variation for determination of steady-state, and UPS products meeting the EPA’s requirements use an average of 35 percent less energy than their standard counterparts.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies