Flextronics Adds LEDs for Commercial Applications
Flextronics added two new product lines of energy efficient lighting fixtures for commercial and industrial businesses:
LumenValue LED fixtures support a wide variety of low bay lighting applications. Available in two models to address 6000 and 12000 lumen needs.
HiOptix LED fixtures are designed to replace metal halide fixtures for applications that span medium to very high ceiling heights. Available in three models, they consume nearly 50 percent less energy while delivering the illumination of the equivalent 500W, 750W, and 1000W high intensity discharge (HID) fixtures.
In addition to offering the products for sale through traditional channels, Flextronics is also partnering with lighting manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to make the fixtures available under private label agreements.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards