Flextronics Joins Daintree’s Partner Program
Daintree Networks announced that Flextronics has joined its ControlScope Connected Partner Program – a community of manufacturers that enable interoperable wireless products that can communicate with each other across vendors and product types.
Flextronics offers a portfolio of commercial and industrial LED lighting. As a Daintree Networks Connected Partner, Flextronics can provide its lighting customers with interoperable wireless controls for their LED fixtures.
Daintree Networks validates every ‘Connected’ product to ensure that it interoperates seamlessly and can be managed within Daintree Networks’ large-scale ZigBee wireless building networks.
In February, Flextronics announced it had created a manufacturing partnership with Green Charge Networks, wherein Flextronics will provide “on-demand” manufacturing of Green Charge’s GreenStation energy storage system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase