Food Safety Support Added to Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics added a new food safety feature to its eMonitor energy, water, and asset management system to support chain restaurants’ need to monitor refrigeration and food preparation equipment temperatures across all locations.
Now available to eMonitor users, the “Food Safety Scorecard” proactively identifies equipment in danger of non-compliance, so corrective action can be taken. Compliant refrigeration temperatures are a critical requirement for managing large restaurant portfolios.
The Food Safety Scorecard is enabled by temperature sensors installed in relevant equipment. The temperature data is combined with other data and uploaded every 60 seconds to the eMonitor servers where it is tracked and analyzed.
By integrating temperature and power consumption data, the system enables facility managers to remotely diagnose equipment performance issues before they become equipment emergencies. Managers are also alerted, in real time, to issues with individual pieces of equipment that could compromise food safety.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems