Food Safety Support Added to Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics added a new food safety feature to its eMonitor energy, water, and asset management system to support chain restaurants’ need to monitor refrigeration and food preparation equipment temperatures across all locations.
Now available to eMonitor users, the “Food Safety Scorecard” proactively identifies equipment in danger of non-compliance, so corrective action can be taken. Compliant refrigeration temperatures are a critical requirement for managing large restaurant portfolios.
The Food Safety Scorecard is enabled by temperature sensors installed in relevant equipment. The temperature data is combined with other data and uploaded every 60 seconds to the eMonitor servers where it is tracked and analyzed.
By integrating temperature and power consumption data, the system enables facility managers to remotely diagnose equipment performance issues before they become equipment emergencies. Managers are also alerted, in real time, to issues with individual pieces of equipment that could compromise food safety.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement