Food Safety Support Added to Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics added a new food safety feature to its eMonitor energy, water, and asset management system to support chain restaurants’ need to monitor refrigeration and food preparation equipment temperatures across all locations.
Now available to eMonitor users, the “Food Safety Scorecard” proactively identifies equipment in danger of non-compliance, so corrective action can be taken. Compliant refrigeration temperatures are a critical requirement for managing large restaurant portfolios.
The Food Safety Scorecard is enabled by temperature sensors installed in relevant equipment. The temperature data is combined with other data and uploaded every 60 seconds to the eMonitor servers where it is tracked and analyzed.
By integrating temperature and power consumption data, the system enables facility managers to remotely diagnose equipment performance issues before they become equipment emergencies. Managers are also alerted, in real time, to issues with individual pieces of equipment that could compromise food safety.
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement