Food Safety Support Added to Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics added a new food safety feature to its eMonitor energy, water, and asset management system to support chain restaurants’ need to monitor refrigeration and food preparation equipment temperatures across all locations.
Now available to eMonitor users, the “Food Safety Scorecard” proactively identifies equipment in danger of non-compliance, so corrective action can be taken. Compliant refrigeration temperatures are a critical requirement for managing large restaurant portfolios.
The Food Safety Scorecard is enabled by temperature sensors installed in relevant equipment. The temperature data is combined with other data and uploaded every 60 seconds to the eMonitor servers where it is tracked and analyzed.
By integrating temperature and power consumption data, the system enables facility managers to remotely diagnose equipment performance issues before they become equipment emergencies. Managers are also alerted, in real time, to issues with individual pieces of equipment that could compromise food safety.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement