ForceField Energy, Noveda Expand Lighting Partnership
Under the terms of the agreement, ForceField will retain exclusive rights for the use of Noveda’s IntelliNET Luminaire Management System (LMS), which involves any combination of lighting controls technology, integrated measurement and verification, and all associated hardware/software which in any way relates to the monitoring and control of electric energy for management of lighting and demonstrates energy savings across LED products. The five-year agreement, which is renewable, covers the United States, Canada and Mexico. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The IntelliNET LMS provides a 360° view of consumption patterns including energy consumption, financial savings and carbon reduction in real-time. By leveraging real-time monitoring data, customers can uncover the source of energy waste and gauge the impact of actions taken to eliminate waste.
Earlier this year, ForceField and Noveda announced a cross-marketing partnership.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash