ForceField Energy, Noveda Technologies Sign Cross-Marketing Agreement
ForceField Energy, a designer, seller and distributor of energy products, has entered into a cross-marketing agreement with cloud-based energy and water management system provider Noveda Technologies.
As part of the agreement, both companies will offer an extended and complementary line of LED lighting, advanced lighting controls, real-time monitoring and SaaS services to their respective customers. Noveda customers currently include Fortune 100 corporations as well as PSE&G, HydroOttawa and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC).
Noveda Technologies’ products and services are designed to lower energy costs by optimizing building performance and lowering operating costs for customers. Noveda develops and markets real-time energy and water monitoring systems to lower energy and water usage through sustained behavior change as well as through intelligent controls for all lighting technologies. Noveda’s user interface provides diagnostic and predictive intelligence based on big data analytics.
Noveda launched its Energy Savings as a Service business in 2013.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management