ForceField Energy, Noveda Technologies Sign Cross-Marketing Agreement
ForceField Energy, a designer, seller and distributor of energy products, has entered into a cross-marketing agreement with cloud-based energy and water management system provider Noveda Technologies.
As part of the agreement, both companies will offer an extended and complementary line of LED lighting, advanced lighting controls, real-time monitoring and SaaS services to their respective customers. Noveda customers currently include Fortune 100 corporations as well as PSE&G, HydroOttawa and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC).
Noveda Technologies’ products and services are designed to lower energy costs by optimizing building performance and lowering operating costs for customers. Noveda develops and markets real-time energy and water monitoring systems to lower energy and water usage through sustained behavior change as well as through intelligent controls for all lighting technologies. Noveda’s user interface provides diagnostic and predictive intelligence based on big data analytics.
Noveda launched its Energy Savings as a Service business in 2013.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds