ForceField Energy Pays $5M for American Lighting & Distribution
ForceField Energy, a designer, seller and distributor of energy products, acquired San Diego-based American Lighting & Distribution (ALD), an energy-efficient, commercial lighting specialist with over 20,000 installed customers and standing relationships with Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas & Electric. ForceField paid a total purchase consideration of $5 million.
ALD reported unaudited revenues of about $7 million in 2013. ALD’s geographic footprint covers much of the western United States, and its projects have varied in scope including Qualcomm Stadium; four-star hotels and resorts; large shopping malls and other retail establishments; car dealerships; schools, prisons and other government buildings; military bases; aerospace factories; administrative offices; and warehousing locations.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection