ForceField Energy Pays $5M for American Lighting & Distribution
ForceField Energy, a designer, seller and distributor of energy products, acquired San Diego-based American Lighting & Distribution (ALD), an energy-efficient, commercial lighting specialist with over 20,000 installed customers and standing relationships with Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas & Electric. ForceField paid a total purchase consideration of $5 million.
ALD reported unaudited revenues of about $7 million in 2013. ALD’s geographic footprint covers much of the western United States, and its projects have varied in scope including Qualcomm Stadium; four-star hotels and resorts; large shopping malls and other retail establishments; car dealerships; schools, prisons and other government buildings; military bases; aerospace factories; administrative offices; and warehousing locations.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement