ForceField Energy Pays $5M for American Lighting & Distribution
ForceField Energy, a designer, seller and distributor of energy products, acquired San Diego-based American Lighting & Distribution (ALD), an energy-efficient, commercial lighting specialist with over 20,000 installed customers and standing relationships with Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas & Electric. ForceField paid a total purchase consideration of $5 million.
ALD reported unaudited revenues of about $7 million in 2013. ALD’s geographic footprint covers much of the western United States, and its projects have varied in scope including Qualcomm Stadium; four-star hotels and resorts; large shopping malls and other retail establishments; car dealerships; schools, prisons and other government buildings; military bases; aerospace factories; administrative offices; and warehousing locations.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book