ForceField Energy Pays $5M for American Lighting & Distribution
ForceField Energy, a designer, seller and distributor of energy products, acquired San Diego-based American Lighting & Distribution (ALD), an energy-efficient, commercial lighting specialist with over 20,000 installed customers and standing relationships with Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas & Electric. ForceField paid a total purchase consideration of $5 million.
ALD reported unaudited revenues of about $7 million in 2013. ALD’s geographic footprint covers much of the western United States, and its projects have varied in scope including Qualcomm Stadium; four-star hotels and resorts; large shopping malls and other retail establishments; car dealerships; schools, prisons and other government buildings; military bases; aerospace factories; administrative offices; and warehousing locations.
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies