Franklin Energy Wins Contract for Wisconsin Load Limiting Program
Franklin Energy Services, an energy efficiency program implementation firm, signed an 18-month contract with Focus on Energy, Wisconsin utilities’ statewide energy efficiency and renewable energy program.
In support of Madison Gas and Electric (MGE), Franklin Energy will drive qualifying participants through the On Demand Savings Program pilot, in order to curb their electric demand during peak periods.
The trial program aims to reach 40-100 MGE business customers by analyzing their energy use and implementing building control system strategies via a network of trade ally contractors. Engaged customers will be incentivized to reduce their electric demand during MGE’s peak demand hours of 10 am–9 pm, Monday through Friday, throughout the summer months and into September.
Focus on Energy is Wisconsin utilities’ statewide energy efficiency and renewable resource program funded by the state’s investor-owned energy utilities and participating municipal and electric cooperative utilities. Franklin Energy has been an energy efficiency implementer for Focus on Energy since the program’s inception in 2001.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection