Free Advice on Solar From GRID Alternatives
GRID Alternatives this week announced that it is offering free technical assistance on solar issues nationally for multifamily housing owners, developers and operators.
The free assistance is being funded by a grant from The JPB Foundation. It is aimed at reducing barriers for what the organization says are 6 million people living nationwide in affordable housing. The goal is to help users deal with the complex funding, regulatory and other issues that can slow down adoption of solar power in these communities.
The press release says that the service is “particularly timely” in California, where significant incentives exist for multifamily solar adoption. GRID Alternatives offers turnkey solar design and installation services in California, Colorado and the mid-Atlantic states.
GRID Alternatives’ executives say that solar power is expanding in low- and middle-income communities is growing due to creative financing opportunities and other drivers.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers