Free Trial Version of DCIM Software Offered
ABB is offering a free trial version of its Decathlon data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software to enable data center operators to evaluate Decathlon’s capabilities in monitoring power meters.
Decathlon can interface with and monitor any meter, allowing those customers with closed or proprietary systems to overcome the constraints of vendor lock-in. No meter replacements are required.
ABB Decathlon provides tools to manage a flexible network of power, cooling and IT systems for energy efficiency and optimal utilization of all data center assets.
Companies can obtain Decathlon Preview for power meters, at no cost, through a secure download from the Decathlon web page and use it to monitor as many as 50 ION-protocol power meters. (The full version of ABB Decathlon can monitor 5,000 or more meters running virtually any protocol).
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings