FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
FridgeWize is targeting larger hotels, hospitals and office buildings with its new high efficiency HVAC EC motors. Electronically Commutated (EC) motors are brushless DC motors.
FridgeWize’s new HVAC EC Motors lineup includes:
Eon 42 – Fan Coil Blower Motors. It is a energy efficient solution for retrofitting fan coils and blower decks, saving up to 56 percent of the energy consumed by these units.
The 56fr Integrated PM Motors have IntelliDrive electronic controls with an embedded magnet construction to replace induction motors in existing application designs for greater efficiency.
The Arktic 142 Evaporator Fan Motors bring the benefits of EC motors to high voltage applications without the need of a step down transformer partnered with a standard voltage ECM.
The Evergreen IM & CM Motors are designed to replace direct-drive blower motors in commercial indoor furnaces, air handlers, VAV boxes and package systems that were designed with a 6-pole 1075rpm PSC motor.
The Century VGreen Motor is a variable speed pump motor with integrated timer, capable of delivering energy savings of over 80 percent versus a standard single-speed motor.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection