Fronius Inverters Activate Appliances Automatically
Solar is an effective way to reduce electricity costs when consumption overlaps with generation of power. Visualization of solar energy production assists consumers to use their self-generated electricity. This, however, requires the system owner to have an automation system. The inverter from Fronius makes more convenient.
In addition to having state-of-the-art wireless local area network monitoring, Fronius’ new line of Smart Energy Management inverters have the ability to activate an appliance automatically at little to no cost. When a set level of solar energy is generated, power is directed to the electrical appliance with the highest usage.
When the Smart Energy Management inverter produces above a set amount of power a relay output is automatically activated.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement