Fronius Inverters Activate Appliances Automatically
Solar is an effective way to reduce electricity costs when consumption overlaps with generation of power. Visualization of solar energy production assists consumers to use their self-generated electricity. This, however, requires the system owner to have an automation system. The inverter from Fronius makes more convenient.
In addition to having state-of-the-art wireless local area network monitoring, Fronius’ new line of Smart Energy Management inverters have the ability to activate an appliance automatically at little to no cost. When a set level of solar energy is generated, power is directed to the electrical appliance with the highest usage.
When the Smart Energy Management inverter produces above a set amount of power a relay output is automatically activated.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- LED Myths and Facts
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing