Fuel Cell Manufacturer Closes Series B Financing
Sunfire, a German-based developer of high-temperature fuel cells, has completed a “high seven-figure” Series B financing round, supported by two new investors: Total Energy Ventures and Electranova Capital.
Sunfire’s high-temperature fuel cells convert gas into electricity and heat for several markets, including Micro CHP, off-grid, marine and IT servers. The company also sells high-temperature electrolyses, which produce hydrogen used in power-to-gas and power-to-liquids installations and industrial sites.
The 70-person team and its new investors aim to accelerate Sunfire’s product-to-market roadmap and tap broader markets.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology