Fuel Cell Market Poised for Consistent Growth
The fuel cell market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 20 percent during 2015–2020, according to a research study published by business consultancy company RNCOS.
According to the study, “Fuel Cell Market Outlook 2020,” the efficiency of fuel cells has created demand in applications including military, electronic devices, transportation, traffic signaling, security and remote monitoring. Declining fuel cell prices and advanced R&D activities are also propelling the growth of the fuel cell market.
The report segments the fuel cell market by region, type and application.
Because the fuel cell market has been showing significant growth in developed economies, the report also provides country level analysis of the fuel cell markets in Japan, the United States, South Korea, China, Germany, UK, Canada, Denmark, India and South Africa.
Key industry players include FuelCell Energy, Ballard Power Systems, Hydrogenics, SFC Energy, Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited, ITM Power, Plug Power, Doosan Fuel Cell, Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies and Intelligent Energy.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash