Fujifilm Installs Solar at Manufacturing Plant
Fujifilm Recording Media USA constructed a solar energy array on its Bedford, Mass., manufacturing facility, making it Fujifilm’s third solar energy installation in the United States.
With 1,870 modules, the solar array will produce about 644,000 kWh annually.
Fujifilm says it will realize a substantial cost savings on its current energy usage and be able to take advantage of the utility’s net energy metering program that provides ongoing benefits.
Fujifilm hired Columbia Construction and Absolute Green Energy for the solar project.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection