Fujitsu Incorporates Asetek Liquid Cooling in Product Line
Asetek entered a global purchase agreement with Fujitsu Technology Solutions wherein Fujitsu will incorporate Asetek’s RackCDU D2C liquid cooling technology into its high performance computing (HPC) server product line. RackCDU liquid cooling improves data center performance by increasing energy efficiency and server density.
Asetek expects Fujitsu to launch the first products based on RackCDU in the second quarter of 2015, and anticipates product launches involving various server models throughout the year.
Asetek says the typical data center today uses 40 percent or more of its power for cooling.
In 2014, Fujitsu was cited by IDC to be the fourth largest server vendor by revenue.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds