Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
The Fulham Co.’s ThoroLED LED Retrofit kits are Energy Star Luminaire 2.0-complaint. The AC LED retrofit kits are aimed at ceiling and wall luminaires and are available in 10 watt, 15 watt and 25 watt models. The units, the company says, are optimal to replacelamps in wall sconces and common ceiling lights in the field or in factory retrofits.
The Energy Star certification means that they are eligible for various energy rebate programs, the release says. The certification means that the units have been tested for photometric life and electric performance by an EPA-recognized laboratory.
Last month, Beazer Homes received the 2016 Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award. The builder’s homes saved more than 10,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions during 2015, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings