Fund Raises $26M for Energy Projects
Healthy Planet Partners Financing Company, an asset manager founded in 2013, announced the final closing of its inaugural fund, Healthy Planet Partners Energy & Infrastructure Fund, with $26 million of commitments.
The investment fund will provide financing for distributed generation and energy efficiency projects across North America.
Healthy Planet is an asset manager focused on investments in energy and infrastructure. The firm provides capital and expertise to help clients minimize environmental impact and maximize performance. HPP targets investments serving commercial, industrial, governmental and utility clients in energy and infrastructure.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide