Fund Raises $26M for Energy Projects
Healthy Planet Partners Financing Company, an asset manager founded in 2013, announced the final closing of its inaugural fund, Healthy Planet Partners Energy & Infrastructure Fund, with $26 million of commitments.
The investment fund will provide financing for distributed generation and energy efficiency projects across North America.
Healthy Planet is an asset manager focused on investments in energy and infrastructure. The firm provides capital and expertise to help clients minimize environmental impact and maximize performance. HPP targets investments serving commercial, industrial, governmental and utility clients in energy and infrastructure.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement