Fund Raises $26M for Energy Projects
Healthy Planet Partners Financing Company, an asset manager founded in 2013, announced the final closing of its inaugural fund, Healthy Planet Partners Energy & Infrastructure Fund, with $26 million of commitments.
The investment fund will provide financing for distributed generation and energy efficiency projects across North America.
Healthy Planet is an asset manager focused on investments in energy and infrastructure. The firm provides capital and expertise to help clients minimize environmental impact and maximize performance. HPP targets investments serving commercial, industrial, governmental and utility clients in energy and infrastructure.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement