GAF Adds 50mm, 70mm Thickness to Roofing Membrane Line
Roofing manufacturer GAF has announced two new additions to its EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO product line: 50 mm and 70 mm thicknesses.
In 2012, GAF introduced EverGuard Extreme TPO, a patent-pending, next-generation TPO roofing membrane in 60 mm and 80 mm thicknesses. Unlike standard TPO, EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO incorporates proprietary technology that resists the damaging effects of high heat and UV, resulting in a TPO membrane with better weathering performance, the company says.
GAF says EverGuard Extreme can meet the demanding performance requirements of roofs that include building-integrated solar systems, which it says can literally fry standard TPO membranes after short periods of use.
With the introduction of new 50 mm and 70 mm thicknesses, contractors can offer customers the performance advantages of EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO at prices that are competitive with standard 60 mm and 80 mm TPO, and with equivalent guarantees, GAF says.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing