GAF Adds 50mm, 70mm Thickness to Roofing Membrane Line
Roofing manufacturer GAF has announced two new additions to its EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO product line: 50 mm and 70 mm thicknesses.
In 2012, GAF introduced EverGuard Extreme TPO, a patent-pending, next-generation TPO roofing membrane in 60 mm and 80 mm thicknesses. Unlike standard TPO, EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO incorporates proprietary technology that resists the damaging effects of high heat and UV, resulting in a TPO membrane with better weathering performance, the company says.
GAF says EverGuard Extreme can meet the demanding performance requirements of roofs that include building-integrated solar systems, which it says can literally fry standard TPO membranes after short periods of use.
With the introduction of new 50 mm and 70 mm thicknesses, contractors can offer customers the performance advantages of EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO at prices that are competitive with standard 60 mm and 80 mm TPO, and with equivalent guarantees, GAF says.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws