GAF Adds 50mm, 70mm Thickness to Roofing Membrane Line
Roofing manufacturer GAF has announced two new additions to its EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO product line: 50 mm and 70 mm thicknesses.
In 2012, GAF introduced EverGuard Extreme TPO, a patent-pending, next-generation TPO roofing membrane in 60 mm and 80 mm thicknesses. Unlike standard TPO, EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO incorporates proprietary technology that resists the damaging effects of high heat and UV, resulting in a TPO membrane with better weathering performance, the company says.
GAF says EverGuard Extreme can meet the demanding performance requirements of roofs that include building-integrated solar systems, which it says can literally fry standard TPO membranes after short periods of use.
With the introduction of new 50 mm and 70 mm thicknesses, contractors can offer customers the performance advantages of EverGuard Extreme Advanced Protection TPO at prices that are competitive with standard 60 mm and 80 mm TPO, and with equivalent guarantees, GAF says.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management