Gain Exposure, Fame – Share Your Know-How
Our sister publication, Environmental Leader, invites you to share the results or lessons learned from an energy initiative you were part of in 2012 for its 3rd annual Insider Knowledge Report.
Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report. The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the complimentary report – which will be distributed in February 2013 across a number of media outlets.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and company. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
The deadline for providing quotes is January 31, 2013.
Click here to share your story:
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement