Gain Exposure, Fame – Share Your Know-How
Our sister publication, Environmental Leader, invites you to share the results or lessons learned from an energy initiative you were part of in 2012 for its 3rd annual Insider Knowledge Report.
Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report. The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the complimentary report – which will be distributed in February 2013 across a number of media outlets.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and company. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
The deadline for providing quotes is January 31, 2013.
Click here to share your story:
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- EL Insights: Green Plastics
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- Demystifying Carbon Offsets
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools - January 2013