Gain Exposure, Fame – Share Your Know-How
Our sister publication, Environmental Leader, invites you to share the results or lessons learned from an energy initiative you were part of in 2012 for its 3rd annual Insider Knowledge Report.
Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report. The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the complimentary report – which will be distributed in February 2013 across a number of media outlets.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and company. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
The deadline for providing quotes is January 31, 2013.
Click here to share your story:
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future