Garage Ventilation System Achieves up to 95% Peak Demand Energy Savings
Nagle Energy Solutions’ ventilation control system for commercial garages is now available to building automation controls resellers, controls contractors, mechanical contractors, energy management system consultants and electrical contractors throughout North America.
Nagle Energy says its digital demand-control ventilation system for enclosed, commercial garages can achieve energy savings in excess of 95 percent off peak kWh demand – all while leaving the garage fans running continuously.
Nagle Energy’s digital controllers and peripherals are scalable and conform to several building management system and energy management system communication platforms, and they possess the capability to monitor and report on energy consumption. Additionally, the Nagle Energy system integrates a web server that enables building managers to conduct system status checks and adjust operational parameters from their desktops or laptops.
The controllers are bundled with Danfoss variable frequency drives, Nagle Energy gas sensors – CO and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) – and alarm components, all of which are “synced” to a proprietary, smart-control logic that detects and measures vehicle fumes in the garage and then modulates fan speeds to prevent CO levels from exceeding pre-determined set points for extended periods of time.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future