GDF SUEZ Offers Web-Based Demand Response
GDF SUEZ Energy Resources plans to distribute Viridity Energy’s VPower to any interested customer over 1 MW in aggregate demand. The VPower demand response suite combines usage, pricing and system data to show energy managers how to control their consumption.
With VPower, commercial and industrial energy customers can monitor their energy usage, minimize their peaks, and reduce distribution charges. VPower doesn’t require building system controls or interfaces.
GDF SUEZ Energy Resources is a non-residential retail electricity supplier, serving commercial, industrial, and institutional customers in 12 markets: Delaware, Texas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Connecticut, Ohio, and Washington, DC.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds