GE Capital Finances Purchases of Generators
GE Capital’s Equipment Finance business launched a financing program for commercial and municipal customers of Generac Power Systems, a supplier of standby power systems.
Under this program, GE Capital provides loan and lease financing options for customers who purchase commercial and industrial generators. The financing is available for purchases made through distributors as well as Generac’s authorized dealers.
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business already provides inventory financing, also called floorplan financing, to authorized Generac dealers.
For commercial and industrial applications, Generac offers diesel- and gaseous-fueled generator systems up to 2.0 MW with single gensets, and up to 100 MW with paralleled systems. These include Generac’s Bi-Fuel™ system, the Gemini Twin Pack system and Generac’s Mobile Power for mobile backup power.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies