GE Capital Finances Purchases of Generators
GE Capital’s Equipment Finance business launched a financing program for commercial and municipal customers of Generac Power Systems, a supplier of standby power systems.
Under this program, GE Capital provides loan and lease financing options for customers who purchase commercial and industrial generators. The financing is available for purchases made through distributors as well as Generac’s authorized dealers.
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business already provides inventory financing, also called floorplan financing, to authorized Generac dealers.
For commercial and industrial applications, Generac offers diesel- and gaseous-fueled generator systems up to 2.0 MW with single gensets, and up to 100 MW with paralleled systems. These include Generac’s Bi-Fuel™ system, the Gemini Twin Pack system and Generac’s Mobile Power for mobile backup power.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?