GE Capital Finances Purchases of Generators
GE Capital’s Equipment Finance business launched a financing program for commercial and municipal customers of Generac Power Systems, a supplier of standby power systems.
Under this program, GE Capital provides loan and lease financing options for customers who purchase commercial and industrial generators. The financing is available for purchases made through distributors as well as Generac’s authorized dealers.
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business already provides inventory financing, also called floorplan financing, to authorized Generac dealers.
For commercial and industrial applications, Generac offers diesel- and gaseous-fueled generator systems up to 2.0 MW with single gensets, and up to 100 MW with paralleled systems. These include Generac’s Bi-Fuel™ system, the Gemini Twin Pack system and Generac’s Mobile Power for mobile backup power.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement