GE Capital Finances Purchases of Generators
GE Capital’s Equipment Finance business launched a financing program for commercial and municipal customers of Generac Power Systems, a supplier of standby power systems.
Under this program, GE Capital provides loan and lease financing options for customers who purchase commercial and industrial generators. The financing is available for purchases made through distributors as well as Generac’s authorized dealers.
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business already provides inventory financing, also called floorplan financing, to authorized Generac dealers.
For commercial and industrial applications, Generac offers diesel- and gaseous-fueled generator systems up to 2.0 MW with single gensets, and up to 100 MW with paralleled systems. These include Generac’s Bi-Fuel™ system, the Gemini Twin Pack system and Generac’s Mobile Power for mobile backup power.
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds