GE Capital Finances Purchases of Generators
GE Capital’s Equipment Finance business launched a financing program for commercial and municipal customers of Generac Power Systems, a supplier of standby power systems.
Under this program, GE Capital provides loan and lease financing options for customers who purchase commercial and industrial generators. The financing is available for purchases made through distributors as well as Generac’s authorized dealers.
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business already provides inventory financing, also called floorplan financing, to authorized Generac dealers.
For commercial and industrial applications, Generac offers diesel- and gaseous-fueled generator systems up to 2.0 MW with single gensets, and up to 100 MW with paralleled systems. These include Generac’s Bi-Fuel™ system, the Gemini Twin Pack system and Generac’s Mobile Power for mobile backup power.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy