GE Debuts Data Software for Industries
GE announced a solution that it says provides a secure, high speed, scalable platform for aggregating industrial data. The combined Proficy Historian 5.0 and Proficy Historian Analysis solution allows companies to contextualize, analyze and visualize huge amounts of data and act on it quickly, according to GE.
Data management impacts almost all industries, and often legacy IT and technology systems cannot support strategic growth initiatives. GE says its solution facilitates a conversation between IT and senior management.
In addition, Historian 5.0 allows for multiple data stores so companies can separate regulatory data from process data for reporting for differing requirements.
The new software is being used internally at GE Energy’s Monitoring & Diagnostics Centers, doing year-over-year fleet analysis and predictive analysis on turbines, facilitating planned downtime for repairs and maintenance.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions