GE Improves Industrial Energy Efficiency
General Electric released a new version of its Industrial Energy Management Solution – Power Management Control System version 7 (PMCS v7.0).
PMCS v7.0 provides improved visualization capability and support for larger device counts and newer versions of devices. Industrial customers also can remotely optimize device performance. The PMCS v7.0 also is designed to:
-Integrate existing, disparate energy components to establish a baseline for an effective energy management strategy.
-Manage rising energy costs by optimizing energy use of assets during peak demand periods.
-Use data visualization to make faster decisions.
-Analyze asset status and energy trends with aggregated device and system information.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing