GE Improves Industrial Energy Efficiency
General Electric released a new version of its Industrial Energy Management Solution – Power Management Control System version 7 (PMCS v7.0).
PMCS v7.0 provides improved visualization capability and support for larger device counts and newer versions of devices. Industrial customers also can remotely optimize device performance. The PMCS v7.0 also is designed to:
-Integrate existing, disparate energy components to establish a baseline for an effective energy management strategy.
-Manage rising energy costs by optimizing energy use of assets during peak demand periods.
-Use data visualization to make faster decisions.
-Analyze asset status and energy trends with aggregated device and system information.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room