GE Improves Industrial Energy Efficiency
General Electric released a new version of its Industrial Energy Management Solution – Power Management Control System version 7 (PMCS v7.0).
PMCS v7.0 provides improved visualization capability and support for larger device counts and newer versions of devices. Industrial customers also can remotely optimize device performance. The PMCS v7.0 also is designed to:
-Integrate existing, disparate energy components to establish a baseline for an effective energy management strategy.
-Manage rising energy costs by optimizing energy use of assets during peak demand periods.
-Use data visualization to make faster decisions.
-Analyze asset status and energy trends with aggregated device and system information.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Combined Heat and Power
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds