GE Launches High Bay LED Fixture
GE says the industrial-grade LED high bay lighting fixture provides energy efficiency and affordability. The ABV1 Series is ideal for replacing 250-watt to 1500-watt high intensity discharge and four- to eight-lamp T5/T8 high intensity fluorescent lighting, which typically burn out after 20,000-30,000 hours, GE says. The rated L70 life for the ABV1 Series is 100,000 hours.
The LED lighting fixture helps reduce replacement and maintenance costs, which often requires special equipment and trained personnel for high-ceilinged spaces.
The ABV1 Series is available in one- or two-module fixtures and is offered with optical beam patterns of 55, 90, 120 and 120 diffused. Additionally, the LED fixture can be matched with motion and daylight sensors for additional energy savings, lower maintenance costs and shorter paybacks.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement