GE Launches High Bay LED Fixture
GE says the industrial-grade LED high bay lighting fixture provides energy efficiency and affordability. The ABV1 Series is ideal for replacing 250-watt to 1500-watt high intensity discharge and four- to eight-lamp T5/T8 high intensity fluorescent lighting, which typically burn out after 20,000-30,000 hours, GE says. The rated L70 life for the ABV1 Series is 100,000 hours.
The LED lighting fixture helps reduce replacement and maintenance costs, which often requires special equipment and trained personnel for high-ceilinged spaces.
The ABV1 Series is available in one- or two-module fixtures and is offered with optical beam patterns of 55, 90, 120 and 120 diffused. Additionally, the LED fixture can be matched with motion and daylight sensors for additional energy savings, lower maintenance costs and shorter paybacks.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management