GE Launches High Bay LED Fixture
GE says the industrial-grade LED high bay lighting fixture provides energy efficiency and affordability. The ABV1 Series is ideal for replacing 250-watt to 1500-watt high intensity discharge and four- to eight-lamp T5/T8 high intensity fluorescent lighting, which typically burn out after 20,000-30,000 hours, GE says. The rated L70 life for the ABV1 Series is 100,000 hours.
The LED lighting fixture helps reduce replacement and maintenance costs, which often requires special equipment and trained personnel for high-ceilinged spaces.
The ABV1 Series is available in one- or two-module fixtures and is offered with optical beam patterns of 55, 90, 120 and 120 diffused. Additionally, the LED fixture can be matched with motion and daylight sensors for additional energy savings, lower maintenance costs and shorter paybacks.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement