GE Launches High Bay LED Fixture
GE says the industrial-grade LED high bay lighting fixture provides energy efficiency and affordability. The ABV1 Series is ideal for replacing 250-watt to 1500-watt high intensity discharge and four- to eight-lamp T5/T8 high intensity fluorescent lighting, which typically burn out after 20,000-30,000 hours, GE says. The rated L70 life for the ABV1 Series is 100,000 hours.
The LED lighting fixture helps reduce replacement and maintenance costs, which often requires special equipment and trained personnel for high-ceilinged spaces.
The ABV1 Series is available in one- or two-module fixtures and is offered with optical beam patterns of 55, 90, 120 and 120 diffused. Additionally, the LED fixture can be matched with motion and daylight sensors for additional energy savings, lower maintenance costs and shorter paybacks.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Combined Heat and Power