GE Lighting: Direct or Indirect Ceiling Lighting?
Choosing direct or indirect lighting solves the challenge of how much glare comes from a ceiling luminaire. GE recessed luminaires have a direct, uniform lighting look, eliminating glare. For a more 3-D look, indirect designs make the LED light source part of the design.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash