GE Lighting, USG Create Integrated Ceiling and Lighting System for the Design Community
GE Lighting has teamed up with USG Corporation to bring architects and designers a new monolithic, integrated ceiling and lighting system. USG’s Logix Ceiling System and GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires, are designed and tested together, making it simple to construct stylish new office, retail, hotel and restaurant ceiling lighting systems, the companies say.
Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires bring crisp LED illumination to the Logix Integrated Ceiling System. By concentrating lighting in narrow bands running the length of the ceiling, USG says Logix provides the freedom to create modern and sophisticated designs without the constraints of traditional acoustical ceilings.
GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires are available in four- and five-foot fixtures measuring four or six inches wide to fit Logix layouts. They consume less electricity than traditional light sources and last years longer before needing replacement, according to the company.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software