GE Lighting, USG Create Integrated Ceiling and Lighting System for the Design Community
GE Lighting has teamed up with USG Corporation to bring architects and designers a new monolithic, integrated ceiling and lighting system. USG’s Logix Ceiling System and GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires, are designed and tested together, making it simple to construct stylish new office, retail, hotel and restaurant ceiling lighting systems, the companies say.
Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires bring crisp LED illumination to the Logix Integrated Ceiling System. By concentrating lighting in narrow bands running the length of the ceiling, USG says Logix provides the freedom to create modern and sophisticated designs without the constraints of traditional acoustical ceilings.
GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires are available in four- and five-foot fixtures measuring four or six inches wide to fit Logix layouts. They consume less electricity than traditional light sources and last years longer before needing replacement, according to the company.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- 9 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems