GE Lighting, USG Create Integrated Ceiling and Lighting System for the Design Community
GE Lighting has teamed up with USG Corporation to bring architects and designers a new monolithic, integrated ceiling and lighting system. USG’s Logix Ceiling System and GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires, are designed and tested together, making it simple to construct stylish new office, retail, hotel and restaurant ceiling lighting systems, the companies say.
Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires bring crisp LED illumination to the Logix Integrated Ceiling System. By concentrating lighting in narrow bands running the length of the ceiling, USG says Logix provides the freedom to create modern and sophisticated designs without the constraints of traditional acoustical ceilings.
GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires are available in four- and five-foot fixtures measuring four or six inches wide to fit Logix layouts. They consume less electricity than traditional light sources and last years longer before needing replacement, according to the company.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management