GE Lighting, USG Create Integrated Ceiling and Lighting System for the Design Community
GE Lighting has teamed up with USG Corporation to bring architects and designers a new monolithic, integrated ceiling and lighting system. USG’s Logix Ceiling System and GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires, are designed and tested together, making it simple to construct stylish new office, retail, hotel and restaurant ceiling lighting systems, the companies say.
Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires bring crisp LED illumination to the Logix Integrated Ceiling System. By concentrating lighting in narrow bands running the length of the ceiling, USG says Logix provides the freedom to create modern and sophisticated designs without the constraints of traditional acoustical ceilings.
GE’s Lumination LED Linear Recessed Luminaires are available in four- and five-foot fixtures measuring four or six inches wide to fit Logix layouts. They consume less electricity than traditional light sources and last years longer before needing replacement, according to the company.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement