GE Provides Software Enhancements for Turbine Operators
General Electric Measurement and Control and Power Generation Services announced performance enhancements for its Mark control system. The OpFlex Software Enhancement Module packages are available for existing Mark VIe controls systems as well as retrofits and migrations.
The OpFlex Software Enhancement Modules are designed to improve availability and system reliability, decrease troubleshooting time, improve operator understanding of gas turbine functions, enhance troubleshooting ability related to system trips, and reset systems that go offline.
The modules are available as part of four core packages:
- The Startup Reliability Package helps improve the overall start-up process to ensure on-time reliability and plant start-up capability.
- The Systems Diagnostics Package improves operator capability to more quickly and efficiently diagnose system issues.
- The Trip Prevention Package offers several solutions to reduce false system trips, including an Enhanced Inlet Bleed Heat (IBH) System Reference Ramp Rate.
- The Operational Productivity Package helps improve operator productivity when executing various system tests and procedures.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles