GE to Roll Out Medium-Voltage Switchgear
GE’s Industrial Solutions business will make available later this year its new SecoGear air-insulated, medium-voltage (MV) switchgear.
This latest addition to GE’s MV portfolio is focused on commercial construction applications such as entertainment arenas, hospitals, data centers, office buildings and retail malls.
In addition to the ANSI/IEEE two-high SecoGear switchgear, GE will launch several other MV products throughout the next several months and well into 2016.
GE’s SecoGear switchgear has been developed with 60 percent fewer parts compared to previous designs, reducing scheduled equipment downtime and maintenance costs. This reduction in moving parts also translates to fewer possible failure points in the unit.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles