GE Software Maintains Power to Critical Industrial Applications During Outages
New software from General Electric (GE) is designed to help industrial customers quickly manage power in their plants when facing power outages.
By integrating GE’s C90Plus Automation Control System into their existing power management system, customers can identify equipment and processes that are critical to their business to ensure that during an outage, power continues to flow to these critical resources.
The C90Plus uses a logic engine to manage complex load shedding schemes. It is scalable for both small and large operations and can be integrated into an existing energy management system or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system. It also is available as a sub-solution for power management control systems, which are commonly found in SCADA systems in the oil and gas industry.
GE’s relays and communication systems integrate seamlessly with the C90Plus to form a complete protection and control system for interlocking, special protection and control schemes.
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement