GE Software Maintains Power to Critical Industrial Applications During Outages
New software from General Electric (GE) is designed to help industrial customers quickly manage power in their plants when facing power outages.
By integrating GE’s C90Plus Automation Control System into their existing power management system, customers can identify equipment and processes that are critical to their business to ensure that during an outage, power continues to flow to these critical resources.
The C90Plus uses a logic engine to manage complex load shedding schemes. It is scalable for both small and large operations and can be integrated into an existing energy management system or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system. It also is available as a sub-solution for power management control systems, which are commonly found in SCADA systems in the oil and gas industry.
GE’s relays and communication systems integrate seamlessly with the C90Plus to form a complete protection and control system for interlocking, special protection and control schemes.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Let's Do The Math for DR