GE Software Maintains Power to Critical Industrial Applications During Outages
New software from General Electric (GE) is designed to help industrial customers quickly manage power in their plants when facing power outages.
By integrating GE’s C90Plus Automation Control System into their existing power management system, customers can identify equipment and processes that are critical to their business to ensure that during an outage, power continues to flow to these critical resources.
The C90Plus uses a logic engine to manage complex load shedding schemes. It is scalable for both small and large operations and can be integrated into an existing energy management system or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system. It also is available as a sub-solution for power management control systems, which are commonly found in SCADA systems in the oil and gas industry.
GE’s relays and communication systems integrate seamlessly with the C90Plus to form a complete protection and control system for interlocking, special protection and control schemes.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws