GE Software Maintains Power to Critical Industrial Applications During Outages
New software from General Electric (GE) is designed to help industrial customers quickly manage power in their plants when facing power outages.
By integrating GE’s C90Plus Automation Control System into their existing power management system, customers can identify equipment and processes that are critical to their business to ensure that during an outage, power continues to flow to these critical resources.
The C90Plus uses a logic engine to manage complex load shedding schemes. It is scalable for both small and large operations and can be integrated into an existing energy management system or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system. It also is available as a sub-solution for power management control systems, which are commonly found in SCADA systems in the oil and gas industry.
GE’s relays and communication systems integrate seamlessly with the C90Plus to form a complete protection and control system for interlocking, special protection and control schemes.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions